Friday, February 15, 2008

Hurling and Curling

Yesterday I felt like hurling. No...not preggo. I think it was the glasses and binoculars combo as I looked at an inch worm we found. The feeling lasted hours and hours. Ugh. But...

Z just gives me the warm fuzzies.

As I lay on the floor trying to keep my head from spinning, I hear his sweet voice:

"Now it's my turn to take care of you."
"Why don't you go upstairs and rest?"
"I think you are 'home' sick. If you rest, you'll feel better."
"Just try to smile, honey."

I must be doing something right.

2 comments:

Jellybeans Mom said...

Awwww...I just love Z!

Anonymous said...

What a horrid feeling. I hope it didn't last too long. You need to take some dramamine before you do the glasses/binocular combo.

I get a giggle out of thinking of you with glasses and binoculars and an inch worm. I envision you running around like a mad scientist woman.