Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Adventures in San Pedro

There's a lot to see and do. You just need to search and make time.

We finally went to San Pedro. Our first stop was Ports 'O Call where we could walk along and look at boats as well as visit the Los Angeles Maritime Museum and see the Fire Boat #2. So much great history and learning to be found here. I loved it! I had two wishes:
One: The Trolley running on a Thursday. (I was a day early!)
Two: Z would stop asking to go to a car museum (we came to look at boats, dern it!)








This is a bird I saw that I thought was cool. I found out from people at the Aquarium that it was an adult Black Crowned Night Heron.

And things that Z found really cool are things that didn't have admission prices... like watching the construction crew and feeding the sea birds.



1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe all the fantastic things you have there to gaze at! You are so lucky to live in such a lively place!!!