Monday, July 28, 2008

Sometimes men are from Venus

My husband is from Mars. At least that far out there. I strongly suspect he is from a plutoid. Most times he baffles me and we've gotten into some weird power struggles. But every once in a while, I see a glimmer of hope.

This weekend, he said the magic words. You know, those words, the kind that gets a girl's heart racing and the blood pumping. I'm starting to think, maybe he does understand me a little.

Guys, try this one:

"Do you want to go to Michaels?"

By the way, this only works if you've ever seen your significant other knit, crochet, hot glue, stamp, bake or sew.

2 comments:

Jellybeans Mom said...

Now THAT's funny.

Isn't it nice when they sometimes have a clue? It's so rare sometimes that it surprises the heck outta us. Hope you had fun shopping.

Mr. Pendous said...

Hey, did you know that Makemake made plutoid status? Wiki it to learn more.