Monday, February 12, 2007

The Secret

I don't know if you watched Oprah's show about the Secret. It's the title of a book and dvd. I haven't read the book or seen the dvd, but I've been practicing the philosophy.

It's something I've been trying to live my life by. I'm trying to learn to live my best life. And we all have the potential to do just that. I believe it. I truly believe it is in your grasp.

We must remember to be grateful. That is one of the secrets. Each person, each experience provides us with something to be grateful for, something we need to learn from. Take a step back. Search your heart and find them. Even in the worst of times, we can learn something.

Nourish your spirit. That's what this is about--letting go of the bad so the good can come into your lives. We are beautiful and deserving.

We must find our strengths and know the powerful person that we are and learn to love ourselves. When you come to fully appreciate yourself so will everyone else. They will have no choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so funny that when I was watching Oprah with hubby that I knew you knew
the Secret. You can tell when a person understand what the secret is
and you definitly know. I am learning to nourish my spirit to allow the bad to leave and the good to come in my life. I am grateful
and need to be grateful everyday for
even the smallest things.. I believe
that miracles are not always seen because we expect them to be big but
I know that life is a miracle. I am
learning that I am a miracle and that I am here for a reason.

Anonymous said...

I want to read this. I want this!

You write like this...yu are such a positive person. Reading your blog is like doing 60 minutes of yoga. I feel so at ease.