Thursday, January 10, 2008

Freebies

As you all know, I'm big on helping others. Especially if it's not going to cost me a dime.

I recently found Good Search. It's a search engine...like Yahoo and Google...but it also donates money for searches you do on it. You can designated where to send the monies to. There are the popular nonprofit sites and schools such as World Wildlife Fund - WWF, Red Cross, and Salvation Army. There are also smaller nonprofits. If you search, you may find one close to you...I'm donating to Harbor Interfaith Services. So far I've raised $1.11 for them. Wanna see what good you can do for free?

Also, on my side bar to the left, you'll see some sites to visit and click for free donations to help with issues like breast cancer, literacy. Hey, with one click you could help plant a tree. And did I mention it's free?!

No comments: