Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Best Part of Blogging

Not only do I get to write what I think and feel, I get to read your responses. It's a win-win for me.

And damn! Some of you are freaking funny!

"Full!" Yes, if I ate a huge amount and all of it in one sitting!

Stitches: I have stitches under my chin when I was a wee one from falling off a swing. I had a recent trip to the ER last year requiring stitches in my thumb when a knife slipped while I was in the kitchen separating frozen salmon patties. And I have stitches by my hoo-ha from the whole giving birth thing. TMI? Ah, too late now. No hockey incidents or cat fights. But there was this one time, I was in the ring with Couture...

Hey, anyone else think Don Frye looks like Magnum P.I.? A little?

And in case you were wondering, I have been known to watch a little UFC, a little Pride. It all started with Gracie way back when I used to play darts at Players. Years and years ago. Before 2 of the stitching episodes.

I don't care much for big talkers. You know, the trash talking Muhammed Ali types.

I like guys who go in and get the job done.

Let's leave it at that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did someone slip you acid?

Mr. Pendous said...

Hoohaa!