Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Best Part of Blogging

Not only do I get to write what I think and feel, I get to read your responses. It's a win-win for me.

And damn! Some of you are freaking funny!

"Full!" Yes, if I ate a huge amount and all of it in one sitting!

Stitches: I have stitches under my chin when I was a wee one from falling off a swing. I had a recent trip to the ER last year requiring stitches in my thumb when a knife slipped while I was in the kitchen separating frozen salmon patties. And I have stitches by my hoo-ha from the whole giving birth thing. TMI? Ah, too late now. No hockey incidents or cat fights. But there was this one time, I was in the ring with Couture...

Hey, anyone else think Don Frye looks like Magnum P.I.? A little?

And in case you were wondering, I have been known to watch a little UFC, a little Pride. It all started with Gracie way back when I used to play darts at Players. Years and years ago. Before 2 of the stitching episodes.

I don't care much for big talkers. You know, the trash talking Muhammed Ali types.

I like guys who go in and get the job done.

Let's leave it at that.

3 comments:

Alwyn said...

"I like guys who go in and get the job done." Umm, okay. I'm gonna leave that one alone.

Yes, Don Frye does look like Magnum P.I. There's also Rich Franklin who looks like Jim Carrey, who also trains Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. There's another guy that looks like one of the Wayans brothers.

kim said...

did someone slip you acid?

Mr. Pendous said...

Hoohaa!