Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Story

Since many of you have asked, and I just happen to like you ("Artist", Kim, Sherry, Beth...ah, my public!)...I am giving you a glimpse of what I am working on. It has no title, and no set path yet. My story is leading me as I write; my characters are telling me who they want to be, not who I want them to be. Remember, this is just a glimpse. And if you don't want to read (since some of you also didn't ask), turn away now! I said "NOW!"

Sorry. You snooze you lose. Did I mention I had a time limit?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really good stuff!! I would read this. Cannot wait for the finished product.

Anonymous said...

loved it! left me wanting more!!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are really good! This sounded like a real book! :-) I don't mean to sound like I doubted you...I think you are BRILLIANT! I felt like I was sitting in the isle at Barnes and Noble! "If Lucille Ball had a lovechild with Ultimate Fighter Chuck Liddell, you’d get someone like Maureen." haha!! you had great visuals...great pace...wtf is a woo woo? Loved the CHARACTER NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I want more!

Anonymous said...

Ok, not fair. I actually have to wait until the rest of the book is WRITTEN, let alone PUBLISHED??? I want it NOW! Great stuff, Misha!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is watch out Danielle
Steele and all you other authors.
Can't wait for more so keep writing.
You truly have a talent that should
be shared with the world.



Artisit