Monday, January 15, 2007

Calling all Cars fans

As I have mentioned before, Zorro enjoys the movie Cars. So here are a few of his commonly heard quotes:

"I eat losers for breakfast."
"I'm so not taking you to dinner."
"You do the road my way."
"Case dismissed."
"Comprendo?"
"Ka-chow. Ka-pow."
"No! Not the face."
"No, no, no, no tires just gas."
"If you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself right."
"Crazy Grandpa driver!"



Pictures of his room:



And he loves to sing...
from Sheryl Crow:


"Hold on. You're gunna crash. Baby you'll be screaming it's a blast
blast blast.."



and from Rascal Flatts (That's my country boy!):


"Life is a highway. I'm gunna drive it all my lonely..."


(He doesn't know the words so he makes up his own.)

and also Sh-Boom and Route 66 (both versions on the Cars CD).

We've got almost all the diecast cars. I know we are missing Lizzie and Sarge. Possibly New Mater, but I'd have to check my stash (my collection of toys he earns for doing a great job...he gets one toy on Saturday, so he is always asking..."Is it Saturday?"). We also have the Cars blanket, underwear, pajamas, stickers, tattoo, scooter, and McDonald's Cars toys and a few other Cars related toys.


Cars! Cars! Cars!

Well, I guess it could be worse...

Girls! Girls! Girls!

Thank God he is three!

No comments: