Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nutrition Guide

In the column to the right, you may have noticed I have listed a few sites related to weightloss and health. The newest addition is the Nutrition Guide for Men and Women.

This site tells you how many calories you should be eating to lose weight and to maintain. It will also tell you how many calories you need based on exercise.

***************Disclaimer***************
  1. I am not a doctor. I do not portray one on television or in my real life.
  2. As far as I know, Weight Watchers has not approved this information.
  3. I believe in being fully armed with knowledge as we battle to keep healthy.
  4. Take this (as well as any information you may find here) with a grain of salt (and a shot of Vodka). **Sheesh! No! Not really about the Vodka... unless you really really want too. Don't believe everything you read and don't do everything you read! Do I have to tell you everything?!**
***************Disclaimer end***************

Aside from calories, you get an idea of how much fat you should be eating, as well as carbs, and protein. I think too often we forget we need fats in our diet as we strive to purge our bodies of our excess fat.

The key to everything seems to be moderation and correct proportion.

Hope you find these helpful.

No comments: