Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleepless in LA

I am sorry to report I have nothing of great interest to write about today. So I will blog about me. I said I have nothing of great interest to write about today.

I am just tired.

We are still doing my son's breathing treatments at 4 am, 10 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm. We split those odd hour treatments so we can get the most rest. I do the 10 pm and my husband does the 4 am. I normally sleep at 9:00 pm. These "late" night treatments are seriously affecting my sleep.

Instead of waking up at 5:00 am, I wake up at 6:45.

Which affects my normal routine.

But the good news is my son is doing much better. I hear "Come on, run with me" and "go fast". It is not accompanied by wheezing. It is music to my ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are sleepy. Glad to hear the ladies man is better. Get some well deserved rest this weekend!